In our Lawcast: Legal Gamechangers series, we explore how high-performing in-house legal teams approach and deliver creative solutions and long-term improvements. In this episode, we sit down with the brilliant Paul Boyle, Group Deputy General Counsel at Serco, to explore the need for diverse perspectives within the legal industry, and whether the industry is changing - and improving - fast enough.
In this episode Paul and our host, Sena, cover:
• The role of legal in handling contracts.
• The growing commoditisation of legal skills.
• The traditional structure of legal practice.
• Challenges of implementing technology in the legal industry.
• The future of in-house legal practice.
• How Paul stays grounded and Sena manages his nerves!
Tune into the Radiant Lawcast: Legal Gamechangers series to learn from the experiences and insights of leaders at the forefront of legal innovation. Click here to see all episodes of our Lawcasts, and subscribe to get notified about the latest insights. Let's keep learning, keep growing, and see where the journey takes us!