In our Radiant Lawcast: Pushing the boundaries series, we explore modern contracting principles, the evolving legal landscape, and Radiant Law's unique perspective and approach to addressing challenges for those seeking to push the boundaries of what it means to be a legal practitioner. In this episode host Senamiso Moyo and Continuous Improvement (CI) Godfather Jarryd Pillay of Radiant Law are back to brighten up your day with a dash of humour and a dollop of learning.
Jarryd takes a look at the concept of CI and the way it sits at the heart of how Radiant Law keeps evolving for our team and clients. He explains that CI is all about never settling for the "good enough" and always striving to do better. While lawyers may tend to resist change, Jarryd reminds us that embracing continuous improvement is the secret ingredient to spice up your day to day thinking!
In this episode, they discuss:
- The importance of simplifying the concept of CI and making it relatable to lawyers.
- Overcoming resistance to change as lawyers.
- The role of trust in driving CI initiatives.
- The use of tools like an internal wiki and data.
- Driven approaches to enhance collaboration, streamline processes, and drive continuous improvement.
- Continuous improvement as an extension of clients.
Tune into the Radiant Lawcast: Pushing the boundaries series to learn modern contracting principles, the evolving legal landscape, and Radiant Law's unique perspective and approach. Click here to see all episodes of our Lawcasts, and subscribe to get notified about the latest insights. Let's keep learning, keep growing, and see where the journey takes us!